International Cooperation Office (OCI)
Why Universidad Santa Paula?
All our undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs are committed to human development and social responsibility as we focus our efforts and academic strategies to mold independent, innovative, productive and solidary professionals. We are regionally renowned, in Central America and the Caribbean, as a pioneer, specialized and leading university in the most needed areas of health sciences.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pre-hospital Medical Emergency and Rescue
- Health Promotion
- Emergencies and Rescue Management
- Physical Therapy with a concentration in Sports Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy with a concentration in Neurological Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy with a concentration in Functional Rehabilitation of Senior Citizens
- Early Childhood Stimulation/Intervention
- Palliative Care and Assistance