The Library participates as a tool to promote knowledge self-management and support the process of training professionals, providing the entire university community access, consultation and retrieval of specialized and updated information, in line with the needs and requirements of the plans and programs of study of the university. Different services are provided such as:
- Loan of bibliographic material to room and home.
- Individual and group study cubicles.
- Specialized searches for information.
- Access to databases and scientific journals
- EBSCO and Vancouver Standards Training.
- Computer labs